Bespoke regular maintenance programmes designed to meet your needs.
Why is regular maintenance important?
The graph below shows the difference in appearance and life of a typical commercial carpet where there is no maintenance, unplanned maintenance and planned maintenance. It clearly demonstrates regular planned maintenance can easily double the life of your carpeting. This is taken from the IICRC Standard, Add link to the IICRC Standard here.
Carpeting represents one of the major investments in your premises, they deserve to be looked after correctly. We can assess your needs and work with you to design a bespoke maintenance schedule to suit your budget.
- Extends carpet life
- Maintain the overall appearance of your premises
- Improves indoor air quality
- Spread the cost, manage your budget
- Hassle free, with a predetermined schedule and dates planned
- Floorplans showing areas to be maintained and frequency
Flesh it out here…
Call to discuss your requirements with our commercial specialist, Ian Pitt.Call our team today on 01684576028
or email email@example.com